To ensure that contractors who dewater on site do so in a manner that ensures minimal disruption to traffic, neighbouring sites and the environment.
- Contractor shall apply for dewatering NOC by filling and signing Form ZADC # 21 .
- Submit request at Customer Service Counter .
- Contractor shall apply for dewatering NOC; the applicant shall specify the number of days, the number of deepwells and/or number of well points. In case the contractor exceeds the specified days re-submission of the same is to be obtained.
- Copy of dewatering contractor professional license.
- Key plan showing discharge pipe routing & discharge point (2 copies, A3 size)
- NOC’s from relevant local authorities.
- Outline program of work
- Copy of fee receipt (as per fee matrix)
Customer Service Counter
- All Submittal packages should be submitted at the Customer Service Counter by no later than 3:00 PM Sunday-Thursday. Any submission later than 3:00 PM will be registered for the following working day.
Zoning division-Development Control Department
- Zoning division-Development Control Department reviews and process request.
- 5 working days (excluding the submitted day)
As per fee matrix